I have created a new format for the grammar articles. So far, I’ve converted one page to the new format: The Subjunctive Mood. Look at the page to see the new features.
Some important features include:
- A table of contents at the beginning of the article with hyperlinks for navigation
- A hierarchical organization
- An introductory section with examples, including examples that a person might have encountered, such as movie titles, airport announcements, sentences from signs, common expressions, etc.
- Color-coded boxes for examples, definitions, forms, and important notes.
- The parts of each example sentence that are relevant to the topic are highlighted in bold
- Color coding to show how words inflect
- More tables, including master tables
- LOTS of examples
- A section that compares English grammar, with examples